Monday, April 26, 2010

Benefits of Staying Onsite at a Walt Disney World Resort


Hi!
My name is Ceciley and I am your go to gal for planning anything Disney; whether it is a Disney Crusie or a Disney theme park vacation, I can help you and your family have the MAGICAL vacation of your dreams!!!
So, let me get started by telling you the benefits of staying at a on-site hotel at Walt Disney World. The first... EXTRA MAGIC HOURS, which is specific times that the parks rotate just for resort guests, so what does that mean for you, less crowds, and less time waiting on your favorite rides. In addition, you get FREE bus shuttle service to all the theme parks and hotels and the buses run every 15 minutes, so no hassels finding a parking spot. Another great option for hotel guests, is the MAGIC of Disney is spread to all 22 resorts and there are a wide range of resorts to accomodate any budget.
I love helping people plan there vacation at Disney because I am a Disney Fan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment