Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Way Too Early




I woke up way to early... so much on my mind! One thing is for sure I am ready to go on our own family trip to Walt Disney this summer. We are very excietd to go, I already booked the trip and made all of our dining reservations. My daughter loves Mickey Mouse, so I had to make sure we got a character dining at Chef Mickey's, which is a buffet at the Contemporary Resort. This character dining has Mickey and his friends, so I am sure she will love it!
There are many different character dining experiences at Walt Disney World throughout all four theme parks and at the resorts. It is economical too; when purchasing your vacation, to add on a dining plan because it will save you up to 40% if you pay for your meals up front.
I enjoy helping people plan, so if you are interested in a Magical vaation contact me today (ceciley.sircy@offtoneverland.com) and let me get you some quotes with a dining plan and also make you some dining reservations with your favorite characters.
Now... I guess it is time to get the coffee pot going!

No comments:

Post a Comment